Jetboard Wilderness Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PKWPX1
The Jetboard wilderness tour is an eco-tour in some of Rotorua's most scenic and beautiful natural lake environments. This tour is a very unique and special experience and will leave you feeling amazed by the incredible nature hidden in our backyard.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WILDERNESS TOUR:
- Booking is essential.
- We provide a shuttle service to and from your accomodation or the I-site in central Rotorua.
- Allow 4-6 hours for the round trip.
- The maximum number of customers per tour is 7, so book in quick!
- We will do our best to get in touch well in advance if the weather looks bad, unfortunately sometimes mother nature wins. If our regulations allow us to operate then we will operate.
- A weight limit of 130kg applies
- Suitable for all ages above 6 years old.
- All children (16 and under) must be supervised by a responsible adult (18 or over).
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimwear (if possible wear them under you're clothes when you're picked up).
- Warm swimwear/wetsuite
- Sun lotion and a Sun hat are a must, the elements can be harsh on your skin, we recommend you slip slop slap!!
- We recommend that you should bring a water proof camera! we also provide water proof phone cases so you can get those selfies.
- Lunch and or lunch money
- Water minimum 2 Litres
- A smile and sense of adventure