- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: PXVXV1
Just a 15 minute drive will find at the shores Lake Tarawera one of Rotorua's most scenic lakes, whether you are an absolute beginner or an expert paddler our guides have you covered!
During the tour you can expect to see stunning views of Mount Tarawera, Native bird life, Rainbow and Brown Trout, Fresh Water Springs, and Amazing Native NZ Forest. Paddle along the shore line exploring locations only accesible by water and if you fancy it you can jump from rocks and swing from ropes into the pristene water. Along the way your guide will snap some photo's (which are FREE) and will be emailed to you within 48 hours after your Tour.
- Beginner - Expert paddlers
- Booking is essential
- Allow 2.5 hours for the round trip
- Bring a towel and swim wear
- Max weight 105kg
- Min age 6 yrs when accompanied by a legal guardian (18 or over)